You might check your system clock first.

--On 14. Februar 2006 09:17:17 +0100 Marc Petitmermet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

dear list members

i have a strange date problem: when creating zope objects, like a  zope
file or folder, the date is always set to 2015-11-23 08:10. this  is
zope-2.7.3. we have a content management system (silva) where the  dates
of new created silva objects in the silva content management  system is
correct, but down in the zmi it is always 2015-11-23 08:10.  the
consequence of this problem is that i cannot pack the ZODB anymore.

can anybody tell me how to fix this problem? does an upgrade to
zope-2.7.8 fix this problem? and how can i change the date of the
objects in the future?

thanks for any advice.