Hello:

I’m running  Zope 2.7 with dcoracle2 and trying to select a lob from a table via python script-zsql method and return it to a dtml document to be displayed. This is my python script

compoundid = int(compoundid)

resultlist = []

for myrecords in container.select_lob(compoundid=compoundid):

    resultlist.append(myrecords.cdbregno)  #integer

    lob=myrecords['ctab']  #blob

    resultlist.append(lob.read())

    myclob=myrecords['molformula']  #clob

    resultlist.append(myclob.read())

return resultlist

When I run this it displays the cdbrego but displays None for both lob fields. Is this a data type manipulation issue or is it something specific to dcoracle2 support for lobs?

The zsql method is a simple select statement select cdbregno, ctab, molformula from compound_moltable where compound_id = <dtml-sqlvar compoundid type=int>

Thanks,

Rekha Iyer

This email may contain material that is confidential and privileged and is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.