(make sure you CC in the mailing list when you reply...)

Sanjay Arora wrote:
All I want is to zodb to trigger a script for every
change/addition/deletion, that should update the postgreSQL
database....or maybe even get zodb to use postgreSQL as object data
store, after serialization of course.

Sounds like you might be after Shane's new product...

I do intend to use Zope, which again uses CMF/zodb but don't really

Urm, CMF -> Zope -> ZODB is the correct chain of dependency...

know how to integrate my data-replication from zodb to postgreSQL.

Why replicate? Why not just use an ORM like SQLOS?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk