On 2006-04-06 at 20:46:36 [+0200], Jamie O'Keefe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Hi Dieter,
> > We switched to Postgres, MySQL is used only for legacy components.
> Isn't postgres linux only?  We use FreeBSD.

PostgreSQL was developed at the University of California, Berkeley and runs
on a huge range of problems. I prefer it over MySQL but I am not convinced
that switching to PostgreSQL will solve your problems and, of course, will
involve all the work of migration.

2005-10-17: Released mxODBC.Zope.DA 1.0.9        http://zope.egenix.com/