--On 15. April 2006 14:27:51 +0200 Vladimir Drobnjak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

When I want to add ZMySQLDA I have this problem:

Error type: OperationalError
Error Value: (1130, "Host '..........' is not allowed to connect to this
MySQL server")

MySQL server is on a windows machine and Zope is on a linux machine. MySQL
is running OK and Zope too.

This question is purely MySQL related. Google for "mysql access control" and learn about the MySQL Access Privilege System which is perfectly documented in the MySQL documentation. Basically your problem is that is your host not authorized as the error message says. The MySQL docs will tell you the solution.

-aj