I have the following ZSQL method:

select * from pmember where project=<dtml-sqlvar project type="string">

The result should be about 60 records. However it only works if I set "Maximum rows to retrieve" in the "advanced" tab to a number below 20. If I don't, I get the following error:

Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 175, in publish_module_standard
* Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line 51, in new_publish
    * Module Zope.App.startup, line 204, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module Shared.DC.ZRDB.DA, line 337, in manage_test
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 602, in renderwb
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Var, line 219, in render

KeyError: 'query' (Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the standard error message.)

Any idea what the problem is ? I'm using ZMySQLDA 2.0.8 and Zope 2.7.5 .