On 2006-06-07 at 16:17:13 [+0200], Davis Mr MR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Hi,
> My connection to Postgres keeps failing every couple of hours. I did
> read that there was a problem with some versions of this. I'm using
> 2.0b6 at the moment.
> Does anyone have a version number that I can try that will re-establish
> a connection on failure.

if you look at the DA (db.py) source you will see that it actually tries to
reconnect if no connection is available so the problem must be somewhere
else. PostgreSQL connections themselves don't timeout but if the database
is on a network and the connection is dropped then the DA may well think it
is connected when it isn't. This is difficult to solve in the DA and you
need to know why the connection is being dropped first.