On 2006-06-22 at 07:09:36 [+0200], Sudesh Soni
> Dieter,
>         Thanks for your reply.
> Yes , i have SonicWall VPN Client version running on our SQL
> server. If this is the reason then, do i have to make some changes in the
> settings/properties in Sonic wall ?
> Or any other way to resolve this problem?

as the problem is with your network and/or firewall you need to check those
components. Check the documentation and contact the supplier. We often get
requests of this kind but we cannot help as the problem has nothing to do
with Zope or the mxODBC driver.

2005-10-17: Released mxODBC.Zope.DA 1.0.9        http://zope.egenix.com/