Hi All,

I've recently updated the mx ODBC DA to 1.0.10, and am suddenly seeing
(for one single ZSQL method) the error: -

('42000', 1934, "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]INSERT
failed because the following SET options have incorrect settings:
'ARITHABORT'.", 6113)

Unfortunately, I have no idea where "ARITHABORT" would be set - it looks
like an option at a deeper level than the DA or ZSQL method.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to how to troubleshoot this?

N.B. I should say that in this case I have come to the list before
spending much time on it, because it is blocking a critical business

"Human language continually changes, innit."
- Stephen Juan