Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
 I  Installed "The Zope MySQL Database Adapter (ZMySQLDA)" and
" The Python MySQL Database Interface (MySQLdb)" to Zope's Products directory
(<Zope>/lib/python/Products) , but it didn't work !

You're trying to install Linux software onto Windows. That will not work. Use ODBC and search for mxODBC and the corresponding database adapter from egenix.com.

Actually, I've had ZMySQLDA/MySQLdb working fine on Windows...

I seem to remember needing on of 'em pesky C compiler things though...

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk