Charlie Clark wrote:
Technically you should actually use $INSTANCE_HOME/modules at least for

Never heard of 'modules' before, where did you read about this?

newer versions of Zope and I think this is also the way to go in the future. We've stuck with $INSTANCE_HOME/lib as this works with so many different versions of Zope which we try and support - helping users install mxODBC correctly is the number one support issue.

Then give them a normal source install ;-)

(and it's $INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python ...)

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk