Hi,

the following code will throw a key error on "error"

    def __setstate__(self, state):
        Globals.Persistent.__setstate__(self, state)
        if self.connection_string:
            try: self.connect(self.connection_string)
            except:
                logger.error('Error connecting to relational database.',
                             error=exc_info())

While I couldn't find any trace in the collector, I did see that this has already been corrected in Zope 2.10.0

Is it still worth submitting the error?

    def __setstate__(self, state):
        Globals.Persistent.__setstate__(self, state)
        if self.connection_string:
            try: self.connect(self.connection_string)
            except:
                logger.error('Error connecting to relational database.',
                             exc_info=exc_info())

Charlie
eGenix.com

Python/Zope Consulting and Support ...        http://www.egenix.com/
mxODBC.Zope.Database.Adapter ...             http://zope.egenix.com/
mxODBC, mxDateTime, mxTextTools ...        http://python.egenix.com/
Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD for free!