Sorry for my mistake when I sent my emails.

THANK YOU to everybody for your precious help.

(A guy a little less desperate!)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Ed Leafe
Envoyé : vendredi 19 janvier 2007 14:11
À :
Objet : Re: RE : [Zope-DB] How lunch SQL request from python script ?

On Jan 19, 2007, at 7:31 AM, Charlie Clark wrote:

> keep replies on the mailing list so that others can learn from them.

        This is repeated so often that you'd think that the list
administrators would get a clue and set the default Reply-to: header
to include the list address. I run several technical lists, and
except on announcement lists, set the Reply-to: to the list address,
and these sorts of problems never happen. And despite the dire
warnings of the email purists, nothing bad has ever happened; the
world continues to turn just fine.

        If it is important that replies go to the list, then the default
behavior should be just that. Send your complaints to the list
admins, not to the posters who expect things to work intelligently.

-- Ed Leafe