Am 06.02.2007, 13:49 Uhr, schrieb Paul Eipper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I'm currently using PFG+DataGrid fields to insert data on a MySQL DB,
but now I need a form to allow to update that data. How can I do this
with DG fields without having a column showing the ID?
Also, how can I delete DG fields from the database?
I submitted a feature request for PFG to allow DG fields have hidden
columns exactly for this purpouse, but is there another way I can do
this without having to wait this feature to (hopefully  getting

Sounds like a PFG issue. If you can write your own template for the form then there shouldn't be any problems.