Dear Robert,

Thanks a lot.

For pymssql, I installed it follow the instruction, however it's not
working.

I can't create a new connection because in "Add" drop-down It's no exist. I
don't know why.

Pymssql use for SQL Server, no MySQL.

By the way, I'm using mxODBC but I don't like because it's not free.
Actually, I would like to use pymssql but It is still a problem with me.

I read this book that you said, however it isn't to help me more.

If you know about it. Please help me.

Best regards,
Minh Quang