I want to export Zwiki contents from ZODB to MYSQL. Thanks

Aung

----- Original Message ----
From: Maciej Wisniowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Win Myint Aung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: zope-db@zope.org
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 11:24:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope-DB] How to export data from ZODB to MYSQL

> I am a newbie in Zope. Now I am looking for the ways to export data from ZODB
> to MYSQL.
> please do me a favor.
What is your use case? In general there are two possibilities:
1. You want to use standard relational database connectivity mechanisms
like described in zope book (look at relational database connectivity
at http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition/)

2. You want to use MySQL instead of ZODB (alternative storage)

So, what do you want to do?

--
Maciej Wisniowski