Hi,

I'm getting a POSKeyError when I try to access a particular file in a Plone
site within the ZMI (see error report at
http://hobointernet.com/POSKeyError.htm).

>From what I've found out so far this happens when the ZODB has become
corrupted somehow. I've tried clearing the catalogue and reindexing (in
Plone), packing the whole database and using fsrecover.py but none of these
things has solved the problem and I can't access or delete the offending
file.

Can anyone offer any advice on how to fix this?

I'm running Zope 2.7 on Windows 2000. The Plone version is 2.0.5.

Thanks

--
Ben Lobo
Application Developer