Am 27.08.2007, 21:59 Uhr, schrieb onsombal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I'm assuming the form results are stored as an object represented as a
dictionary. If so, then there must be a way for my python script to change
the key | value pair for field1 before I call my Z SQL Method.  Is this
reasonable, or am I just going down a rat-hole?

All form values are in the context.REQUEST.form dictionary which can overwrite to your heart's content.

Charlie
eGenix.com

Python/Zope Consulting and Support ...        http://www.egenix.com/
mxODBC.Zope.Database.Adapter ...             http://zope.egenix.com/