Am 27.08.2007, 21:59 Uhr, schrieb onsombal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I'm assuming the form results are stored as an object represented as a
dictionary. If so, then there must be a way for my python script to change
the key | value pair for field1 before I call my Z SQL Method.  Is this
reasonable, or am I just going down a rat-hole?

All form values are in the context.REQUEST.form dictionary which can overwrite to your heart's content.

Python/Zope Consulting and Support ...
mxODBC.Zope.Database.Adapter ...
mxODBC, mxDateTime, mxTextTools ...

:::: Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows,Linux,Solaris,MacOSX for free ! :::: Software, Skills and Services GmbH  Pastor-Loeh-Str.48