Am 07.09.2007, 21:08 Uhr, schrieb Kenneth A. Englund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I am trying to read a BLOB from an Oracle database. I have noticed that when I test the ZSQL, I get the following error:

The error seems to be missing from your post. The code itself looks reasonable.

Python/Zope Consulting and Support ...
mxODBC.Zope.Database.Adapter ...
mxODBC, mxDateTime, mxTextTools ...

:::: Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows,Linux,Solaris,MacOSX for free ! :::: Software, Skills and Services GmbH  Pastor-Loeh-Str.48