Am 07.09.2007, 21:08 Uhr, schrieb Kenneth A. Englund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I am trying to read a BLOB from an Oracle database. I have noticed that when I test the ZSQL, I get the following error:

The error seems to be missing from your post. The code itself looks reasonable.

Charlie

eGenix.com

Python/Zope Consulting and Support ...        http://www.egenix.com/
mxODBC.Zope.Database.Adapter ...             http://zope.egenix.com/