Am 07.11.2007, 21:31 Uhr, schrieb Michele Marcionelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

If I do the same after setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /usr/local/lib/mysql, I did not get error messages anymore! Now the problem: I included the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to my startup-script zopectl (see below) but I still get the same error message in the event.log file:

Sounds like a permissions problem: the Zope user might not be allowed to access /usr/local/lib/mysql.

Python/Zope Consulting and Support ...
mxODBC.Zope.Database.Adapter ...
mxODBC, mxDateTime, mxTextTools ...

:::: Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows,Linux,Solaris,MacOSX for free ! :::: Software, Skills and Services GmbH  Pastor-Loeh-Str.48