Initially, I needed to access to this oracle database only for read
operations.
But even for read only access, it might be a good practice to add this
commit, cause sometime database engins hold some kind of lock on the read
data, depending on how transaction was started.

I imagine that zsql class do implicitely this commit ?

In other part, it would be usefull to "separate" two operations , data
quering and result container building in
the ZcxOracleDA.query method. So, we can "format" any cursor with the same
structure if the (simple) statement was processed directly by .query method.