Nachiyappan wrote:
> I am using Zope 2.9.4 and python 2.4.3 on Linux . I have a query about
> Wxpython Script . The query is, how to run Wxpython Script (Like
> Applet)  in Zope ?

This is not the right list (this list is for discussion of relational
database use with zope) and your desire is not sane (you would have to
get python running in the browser, which sadly is never going to happen).

I'd suggest going to the z...@zope.org list and starting again...

Chris

PS:
> contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please notify the sender at HMA or helpd...@cashlinkglobal.com
> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

yeah, friendly... and you want the help of the people on this list for free?

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk