Am 18.11.10 10:13, schrieb smita kamdar:
> But I can see the library �libpq.so.3� in the Postgres lib directory & also
> while installing Psycopg I gave the same path of Postgres library.
>
> Now what else I need to do?

Hi Smita,

the problem is not with Zope but with the underlying psycopg library that
you've installed. It cannot find the Postgres libraries and so cannot connect
to the server. Once you've fixed this you ZPsycopgDA should work fine. Andreas
has pointed out what you need to do.

BTW. I think that you may well be better off with psycopg2 as the library.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
eGenix.com