I uninstalled Psycopg from my LINUX m/c & now zope is working fine.

Again I started installing psycopg-1.1.6 & in the first step itsef it gives
the following error:

[t...@test psycopg-1.1.6]$. /configure

checking for python... /usr/bin/python

checking python version... 2.4

checking python installation prefix... /home/test/Python/2.4.4

checking python installation exec_prefix... /home/test/Python/2.4.4

checking definitions in Python library makefile... done

checking location of python library... $(prefix)/lib/python2.4/site-packages

checking location of python shared modules...

checking for gcc... gcc -pthread

checking whether the C compiler (gcc -pthread   ) works... yes

checking whether the C compiler (gcc -pthread   ) is a cross-compiler... no

checking whether gcc -pthread accepts -g... yes

checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -pthread -E

checking for inline... inline

*checking PostgreSQL version... configure: error: missing PostgreSQL headers

Is it because of this error that I am not able to solve the issue? Because
last time when I Installed Psycopg I faced the same error.

How shall I progress?

Please Note: Paths of the Directories where my installables are –

Zope --à  /opt/zope

Python à /home/test/Python/2.4.4

Egenix -à /home/test/egenix

Postgresqlà /home/postgres/7.4.13