Zopistas!

I want to write an Product that mirrors every ZODB-Transaction to a
Backup-Server.
The idea was to trap every transaction (i.e. creation, change, deletion of
zope-objects) and transfer a copy of the object to another server (via
XML-RPC?!?) after the transaction got commited.
I've been debugging through various zope-classes (esp. transaction.py,
connection.py) but couldn't understand the way, zope manages the
transactions.
The creation and deletion process always seems to trigger a transaction for
the parent object.
Has anybody an idea?

Thanx,

        Gregor!