I've read the Interfaces Wiki and other bits of documentation I could
fidn and still haev a coupla questions:

1. Is there any way to build complex queries for ZCatalogs? I saw
mention of a QueryObject but it's not documented anywhere that I could

The current method of putting stuff in the REQUEST does something
similar to:

(Index1 CONTAINS word1) AND (Index2 CONTAINS word2) ...etc

And there's the clunky way of doing ranges using form fields.

I was wondering if there's a something I've missed that would let me do
something like, for example:

((title CONTAINS search) OR (body CONTAINS search) AND (reviewed IS '1')
AND (meta_type IS ['Posting','Article','Reply']) AND ( somedate <
bobobase_modification_time < someotherdate)

If not, I think there should be... and yes I know it's going to be hard
to code! ;-)