Shane Hathaway writes:

I had to restart Zope. I was about to start swapping, and now everyone's a
lunch.

It's so weird.  Even though there is really no one on it that memory is
just flying out the window.

> Jason Spisak wrote:
> >
> > Shane Hathaway writes:
> >
> > Okay, here's the output.  (BTW is was trying manage_debug without the
> > Control_Panel.  That was not intelligent;)
> >
> > Class           May 22, 2000 4:21 am    May 22, 2000 4:22 am    Delta
> > OIBTree.Bucket  7132                    8135                    +1003
> > IOBTree.BTree   2570                    2827                    +257
> > BTree.BTree     1028                    1105                    +77
> > IIBTree.Bucket  4590                    4619                    +29
>
> Since you say you are not using any DA's, the culprit must be
> ZCatalog.  What happens when you minimize the memory cache (setting the
> limit to 3 seconds)?  Do the OIBTree.Bucket objects get unloaded?
>
> Shane

How would I tell if they get unloaded?  I am new to the manage_debug BTW.
I set the Cache Parameters target time between accesses to 3.  What am I
looking for number-wise?

Thanks again,

Jason Spisak
CIO