Hi everyone,

    After the announcement that the version 2.2.0a1 of Zope was out, I
decided to go for it. I was able to make it running in no time.

    I tried to install two different Products: ZMySQLDA and SiteAccess.
The first one worked fine the first time. But I get an error starting
the server (running PCGI) when the product SiteAccess 1.0.1 is
installed. I have a feeling that it has to do with the new Ownership
feature in Zope. But since I'm a Zope newbee I haven't been able to
locate the exact problem (sorry about that) and so I might be wrong.

    Has anyone else experienced that kind of problems? Should I go back
to 2.1.6? Actually, the reason I went for 2.2.0a1 is because of the fact
that upgrading 2.1.6 to 2.2.0a1 didn't seem trivial because of the
ownership thing.

    Any comments are welcome. Thank you for your time.


P.S. I attached the output that I get when I try to access Zope content
via PCGI.

Title: Zope

Zope Error

Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: unexpected keyword argument: validated_hook

Troubleshooting Suggestions

  • The URL may be incorrect.
  • The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
  • A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your patience.

Powered by Zope

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /home/zope/Zope-2.2.0a1/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 224, in publish_module
  File /home/zope/Zope-2.2.0a1/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 189, in publish
  File /home/zope/Zope-2.2.0a1/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 221, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File /home/zope/Zope-2.2.0a1/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 161, in publish
TypeError: (see above)

Reply via email to