On Tue, 23 May 2000, Chris Withers wrote:
> Would this bug:
> http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/dev-archive.nsf/ByKey/C15EB30D0FAF1057
> "[Zope-dev] The Mysterious Key Error and Unrelated Searc Result Bug"
> be the reason why I occasionally get incorrect search results (ie: an
> object is returned as part of the results set that doesn't match the
> search criteria) which then go away if I re-index all the documents in
> the catalog?

Sounds exactly like it.

> PS: Is this fixed in 2.2?

It had better be <grin>.  It's also a one line fix to Lexicon.py.
Mike posted a note explaining the fix and how to retrofit it into
an existing site (you have to clear and rebuild the Lexicon, so
it becomes a little more than a one line fix).  If you can't find
the message in the mailing list archives, I can probably did out
a copy I saved somewhere...