Now that I`ve a couple of SQL-methods working with Gadfly, I`m wondering if they will
work without modification if I install a different SQL-database, like Postgres. Of
course, that depends on SQL-syntax used and what part of SQL-standard the other
database supports, but for rather simple SQL-stuff it should be ok, right?

I hoped to create a prototype of my entire project just using Gadfly, with a very
limited amount of data, then install a different database-adapter when it`s time to
really shove alot of data into it. The queries might need optimization, but I`ll take
those problems when they come.

I just want to know if there are pitfalls to watch out for working like this?

PS! Thanks for all the answers I got to my question about ZODB and ZCatalog, - it
really enlightened me on some key issues in Zope I totally overlooked.