Michel Pelletier wrote:
> 
> I'm looking into this right now...
> 

Many thanks :-)

As you may have gathered from my posts, I've been having a bit of a
ZCatalog/SiteAccess (not to mention MIME) nightmare today...

...I took a day off work to try and get Squishdot 0.4.0 out and have
spent the day tryign to figure out whether or not it's my that that's
$"$ed

All I'd like to know is:

Is ZCatalog in 2.1.6 likely to return incorrect search results, or is it
my python code that's broken?

In either case, how do I fix it? ;-)

cheers,

Chris

PS: My code, that may be broken... data is an IOBTree for id-->Posting
objects. Could there be any untoward aquisition going on here? Posting
acquires from Implicit.

    def recatalogPostings(self,REQUEST=None):
        """ Clear the Catalog and then Index all the postings. """
        self._catalog.clear()
        for id in self.data.keys():
            obj = self.data[id]
            self.catalog_object(obj,self.absolute_url(1)+
obj.thread_path()+ '/' + `id`)
        return self.manage_postings(self, REQUEST)     

The index which is causing the problem is 'textToSearch' which is
supplied by the following function:

    def textToSearch(self):
        """# returns the text to search for a ZCatalog"""
        text=''
        for line in self.summary:
            # strip out HTML and append a newline to each line.
            text = text+tagRegex.sub("",line)+'\n'
        for line in self.body:
            # strip out HTML and append a newline to each line.
            text = text+tagRegex.sub("",line)+'\n'
        return text

_______________________________________________
Zope-Dev maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev
**  No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce
 http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope )

Reply via email to