In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
, Brian Lloyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Hi guys - 
>I _just_ checked in a fix for this. A piece of the namespace
>machinery was not updated in the required way to play nice 
>with the new infrastructure. I've included the reply I made
>to the bug report:
somehow this one change seems to have fixed up the problems I was
getting with Tinytables now my benchmark site seems to go all the way.

Thanks Brian excellent work.

>Thanks for the report - I've tracked this down to a bit of 
>the DTML rendering machinery that didn't get updated to 
>play nice with the new security infrastructure. Any DTML 
>that tried to use subobjects of an object associated with 
>a name via a namespace would fail validation. The manage_tabs happened
>to do this.
>I've fixed this for 2.2. In the meantime, if you want to 
>patch your current installation, you can make a one-line
>change to DocumentTemplate/ At line 254, change:
>class namespace_: pass
>class namespace_:
>    __allow_access_to_unprotected_subobjects__=1
>Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Software Engineer  540.371.6909              
>Digital Creations 

Robin Becker

Zope-Dev maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**  No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - )

Reply via email to