On Fri, 26 May 2000, Kyler B. Laird wrote:

>               <dtml-sqltest subject type=nb optional>
>               <dtml-and>
>               <dtml-sqltest course_nbr type=nb optional>
>               <dtml-and>
>               <dtml-sqltest version type=nb optional>
>               <dtml-and>
>               <dtml-sqltest campus_code type=nb optional>
>       </dtml-sqlgroup>
>
> This works only if I provide at least an empty
> string for all values.  If I don't provide a
> value at all for one of the arguments, I get

In your 'Options' box for your ZSQL method, you can specify a default
value for arguments if they were not passed:

subject:string = ''
course_nbr: string = ''

Don't know if/where it is documented.

--
Stuart Bishop                          Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Alchemist               Play: [EMAIL PROTECTED]