Dear Zopistas,

I think, cataloging "LocalFS" content would be nice.

I have the following problems with it:

 1. "LocalFS" defines various meta types:
    "Local File System", "Local Directory" and "Local File".

    Only "Local File System" is a "true" meta type which
    should appear in the available objects list of ObjectManager's.

    However, I may well be useful, to select the others, too,
    in for "find" and cataloging.

 2. ZCatalog uses "bobo_modification_time" in its meta table
    and for indexing. For "LocalFS" content, this is not
    the best modification time to use for indexing.

    It would be nice, if "bobo_modification_time" could somehow
    be synchronized with the object's modification time in the
    file system.

Can you give me some ideas how to best solve these problems.

Dieter