FYI: I managed to solve the problem. I simply took the third parameter
out of the parameter list and initialized the variable inside the

def FormatPreis( v, n=2, thou=regex.compile(

def FormatPreis( v, n=2 )

The new code is a little bit less efficient. But this doesn't hurt us.

Special thanks to Pavlos Christoforou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>!

connection reset by

Dr. Peer Griebel                                  Tel. +49 7581 4831 23
Geschäftsführer                                   Fax. +49 7581 4831 11
Knoll Informationssysteme GmbH
Dreiköniggasse 17                               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
88348 Saulgau                        privat: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]