I think I've fixed the memory leak identified over the weekend in GUF.
This leak may also have caused {SQL,FS}Session to leak through no fault of
their own. Could people who are experiencing the problem try out the
new version and let me/zope-dev know the results. I'll announce the release
on zope.org soonish, giving the guinee^h^h^h^h^h^hzope-dev members a
chance to give it a poke.

--
Stuart Bishop                          Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Alchemist               Play: [EMAIL PROTECTED]