Jason Spisak wrote:
> I was just browsing the help system and can I just say it is terrfic.  The
> .py files especially.  Not that python isn't that easy to read, but having
> the ZQR type stuff handy online is a huge win.  Is that stuff updated from
> the source on the fly?

Almost.  It's actually written in separate files that mirror the
structure of the real source.  And I'd like to bring up the point that
I wonder why it is written that way.  Wouldn't it make more sense to
self-document the source?

If the issue is that some methods shouldn't be callable from a URL,
there are better solutions to that problem (this is written to DC
1) Enahnce the permissions system to include "Accessible via HTTP",
"Accessible via FTP", etc.
2) Use an underscore as the first character of a docstring to indicate
a non-URL-callable method.