I just installed ZServerSSL, but when I try to access the https server,
I get the following:

        Traceback (innermost last):
                File "/home/ivan/src/Zope-2.1.6-src/", line 681, in ?
                File "/home/ivan/src/Zope-2.1.6-src/ZServer/medusa/", line
115, in loop
                        poll_fun (timeout)
                File "/home/ivan/src/Zope-2.1.6-src/ZServer/medusa/", line
62, in poll
                        (r,w,e) = (r,w,e, timeout)
        ValueError: filedescriptor out of range in select()

I don't know enough about Zope innards, so I was wondering if someone
can explain when such a situation can occur. I also noticed that the
lists (or tuples) r and w get their values from an object called
`socket_map', so I'd like to know what the purpose of this object is,
and where it is initialized.

Ivan Raikov