I just bolted together from bits I scanned from CVS a 'MountedFileStorage'
product. This allows you to use multiple ZODBs in a single Zope. It's
something I've done "just for the hell of it" but thought that there
might be other people out there who want to play with this stuff.

http://www.zope.org/Members/anthony/software/MountedFileStorage_hack/

It needs an up-to-date CVS.

As for why I've done this - I _really_ _really_ want multiple ZODB
support - we have a couple of requirements for it. This was an excuse
to fiddle and figure out how it works.

Please don't run this on a Zope which hasn't got a backed-up copy of the
Data.fs.

Anthony