It has been a few weeks since we, Fourthought and Digital Creations,
have released what has been misleadingly named the beta of
XMLDocument. Despite the terminology, that implementation of
XMLDocument was intended to be a _prototype_ application using
the new DOM Level II compatible ZDOM.

Clearly refinement or redefinition of what XML means in Zope is
absolutely crucial to it's success. Rest assured that proper analysis is
in the works. In the spirit of open source, we are looking for
clarification of the XML story in the words of the Zope-XML and
Zope-dev communities.

Now that the wiki for this collaborative initiative is available in a
more appropriate location, please post any comments and ideas to
our initial cut at defining the Vision of Zope with XML.

http://www.zope.org/Wikis/zope-xml/Unified%20Vision

Thanks,

--
Glenn Gasmen                              Senior Consultant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   +01 303 583 9900 x 103