Joachim Schmitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just found out, that it does work with the TCP-port configuration. I
> first tried the socket configuration, and that does not work and results
> in the error below. I only changed it to use the TCP-port config and it
> worked.

i'd be interested in your long-time experience.  i've had the problem
that i got timeouts (to be reported in syslog) in the apache-fastcgi-
zserver communication esp. with redhat 6.x ...

that's why i had to switch back to zserver-standalone.  i couldn't
use fastcgi in a production system.

i'd be very glad to hear from you...

cheers
thilo

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
E-Business Manager                                      innominate AG