On Fri, Jun 16, 2000 at 12:21:12PM -0700, Michel Pelletier wrote:
>I'm lost on what these scripts do, do they let you distribute ZODB in a
>standalone fasion?  Do you have an example of that distribution based
>on, say 2.2b?

Correct; you can run "python setup.py install" to install, say, the
ZODB package, or ExtensionClass.  I didn't bother to make tar files
containing ZODB + setup.py, because there seemed little point in me
doing that.  The aim is to make it possible to distribute just
ExtensionClass, or just the ZODB.

--
A.M. Kuchling                   http://starship.python.net/crew/amk/
I confidently expect it to be a fairly resounding failure.