I want to customize (with a Customizer) a class I made.  It inherits from
DataSkin.  However, it's meta_type doesn't show in the Customizer's
manage_typesForm page, so I can't tell the Customizer to use this class
unless I call manage_setTypes manually (which works.)

So how come my class won't show up - DataSkin and RackMountable both show
up, and my Product isn't broken - I can add instances of my DataSkin
descendant.

--
Itamar S.T.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fingerprint = D365 7BE8 B81E 2B18 6534  025E D0E7 92DB E441 411C