As far as I can tell, the first time an object is changed, an Agent's
_objectChanged() will be called, but as long as the object is still in the
memory cache, _objectChanged() will not be called again.

That is, I change an object - _objectChanged() is called.  However, the
object is now in the memory cache, so the next time I change the object,
_objectChanged() is not called.  If I flush the cache, or Refresh the
Product, the next _objectChanged() will be honored (but the next-next one

Alternatively, I may be misunderstanding something about the way these
events work.

Another problem I'm having is giving default values to objects (e.g. default
UNAPPROVED status for approval).  I can do this with a trigger (whith
objectAdded being "client.status = UNAPPROVED"), but I also have a trigger
that is equivalent to CatalogAwareness. The problem is that I don't know
what order the triggers get called - will the changes made by one trigger be
consistently cataloged by the other trigger?

Fingerprint = D365 7BE8 B81E 2B18 6534  025E D0E7 92DB E441 411C