At 05:49 PM 6/20/00 +0300, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
>> Huh?  Oh, %&#()@&%...  I fixed that in my working copy, but didn't check it
>> into CVS before building a release .tgz yesterday...   Argh.  Line 137 of
>> DataSkins.py *should* read:
>
>Great, it works!

Tell me, were you able to use GenericTrigger(s) to do the cataloging?  It
might be more convenient to update/modify than your cataloging-specific
Agent class.  Also, I noticed that your getMemento routine saves the
object's __dict__, but that's of absolutely no value whatsoever, since the
__dict__ is a mutable object and will thus have been changed by the time
you get the commit-time messages.