This is distressing.  I'm building a new shopping cart site, and
doing it under 2.2.0 CVS (as of 7/1).  I've added four items.
If I search for certain keywords that I know only appear on one
item, I get two items returned.  The other item has no trace of
the specified keyword.  This sounds very much like the bug that
Michel Pelletier found and fixed in a while back.  As
someone on the list pointed out, Michel's fix was overwritten in
the CVS by another version of the routine, which it *looked* as if
would also fix the bug.  This is the code I now see in my image.

It appears that the bug is with us once again, however.  Michel,
can you look at this again, please?