Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> I propose a Restricted Creation Interface - when an ObjectManager constructs
> it's Add list in manage_main, it first checks with each addable class if
> it's instances can be added in this specific ObjectManager.

The place where this is needed most (IMHO) is for ZClass factories.  So
there needs to be a way to create meta type filters through the Web.

On the other hand, the plugins framework by Phillip Eby solves this
problem in a nice way.  I'm hoping to eventually modify the plugins
framework so it's more accessible for ZClass development.  Do you have
an application where plugins won't suffice?

Shane