From: Leonardo Kenji Shikida [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 7:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Zope-dev] zope and UNIX permissions

We tried to install zope using its tar.gz file and it created a lot of
files with non-default users and with very permissive permissions on a
linux box (like 777 permissions for many files).

This is a HUGE security hole. We couldn't install the RPMs files on our
webserver. Is there any decent zope source code distribution?

thanks in advance

K.