I have a GenericTrigger in a Folder with Customizer support.

When I set it to trigger upon Add, my method doesn't get triggered when
I add a new DataSkin-derived-ZClass instance. However, when I set it to
trigger on Change, my method gets called on adding a new DataSkin.

I can't see anything obviously amiss in the ZPatterns code.

I've inserted print statements into the _objectChanging() and
_objectAdding() methods of DataManagers.DataManager. It seems that when
I add a DataSkin-derived-ZClass, it gets added and also changed set in a
single transaction, and only one of them gets reported to the trigger.

Strangely, the call to _objectChanging() comes before the call to

Is this a bug, or is it the expected behaviour?

Steve Alexander
Software Engineer
Cat-Box limited