John Gunnar Carlsson wrote:
> Help! I downloaded a product and uploaded it to my directory, but I don't
> know how to unzip it. I'm using NT. Whenever I load WinZip it will only
> let me unzip it to local places on the hard disk but nowhere on the Zope
> directory itself.
> Zope-Dev maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I'd really like to help you with this, but there's two reasons that I
can't right now.
1: You've posted this message to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.
This list is for discussion about developing the innards of Zope and
really technical stuff like that.
The correct mailing list for your question is the more general
2: I'm not sure what you're asking.
When you ask again in [EMAIL PROTECTED], be sure to say all of the
* Exactly which version of Zope you have installed
* Where on your harddisk you have installed it
* What the product is you have downloaded
* Exactly the steps you have tried to follow to install the software
* What documentation you are getting your steps from, and where you got
that documentation from
This might all sound like a lot, but it really is the minimum I'd need
in order to be able to answer your question correctly. Also, if you ask
on [EMAIL PROTECTED], others who might have a similar problem will benefit
from any answer.
Zope-Dev maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -