Hi John,

John Gunnar Carlsson wrote:

> Help!  I downloaded a product and uploaded it to my directory, but I don't
> know how to unzip it.  I'm using NT.  Whenever I load WinZip it will only
> let me unzip it to local places on the hard disk but nowhere on the Zope
> directory itself.

This list is for discussion about developing the innards of Zope and
really technical stuff like that.
The correct mailing list for your question is the more general
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

2: I'm not sure what you're asking.

When you ask again in [EMAIL PROTECTED], be sure to say all of the
following:

* Exactly which version of Zope you have installed

* Where on your harddisk you have installed it

* What the product is you have downloaded

* Exactly the steps you have tried to follow to install the software

* What documentation you are getting your steps from, and where you got
that documentation from

This might all sound like a lot, but it really is the minimum I'd need
in order to be able to answer your question correctly. Also, if you ask
on [EMAIL PROTECTED], others who might have a similar problem will benefit
from any answer.

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer